Does Windows Easy Transfer, transfer games?

G

I was wondering because I wanted to transfer my games from my Program Files folder to my new Windows 7 computer.

Solution
No. Windows Easy Transfer transfers only program settings, not the programs themselves. To use the programs from your old computer, install them on your new computer, and then transfer files and settings for those programs. It's possible that some kinds of programs, such as security and antivirus programs, might not work with this version of Windows.

Microsoft.com

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
No. Windows Easy Transfer transfers only program settings, not the programs themselves. To use the programs from your old computer, install them on your new computer, and then transfer files and settings for those programs. It's possible that some kinds of programs, such as security and antivirus programs, might not work with this version of Windows.

Microsoft.com

Solution
G

well then would it be possible to take the game folder from the program files folder, and drop it in my external hard drive, then drop the game folder to my new Windows 7 64-bit pc's Program Files folder?

G

If I give you a list of the games I would like to do this with, could you give me a Yes or No?