XP won’t let tribes 2 run - page 2

51 answers Last reply
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    >^,,^< Miracle wrote:

    > LOL Dang, is that still in syndication?

    It might be, but that was purely from memory. I'm not *that* young. :)

    --
    Troy
  2. OK,

    Windows XP won't run Tribes 2 without appending the "shortcut" command line from C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\SierraUp.exe (old) to C:\Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\Tribes2.exe -online (new), right?

    However, I still receive the same unhandled exception, error, dialog box.

    Please HELP by providing each and every step from the game "install" forward . . . ;)

    chubbgrad1

Games Windows XP Video Games