Closed Solved

Lexmark printer z700 driver for vista windows 64 bit

I have tried to get the criver for a friend aand i'm so tired of trying to redo this over and over again . This is a lexmark z700- pz00 and it's a 32 bit cd and the computer that i can't get it to workl on is a 64bit. I've tried to really get the driver but everything fails. I'm at my wits end. Any help would be so much helpful. Yes I told him to buy another printer but he knows that I got it on here before. I'm really needing the money that he owes me. For about 2 months or longer. This computer has 4 hard drives and I wish my husband wouldn't have said he could get it.
Teresa
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about lexmark printer z700 driver vista windows
  1. Best answer
  2. Hey its telling me tocancel... uninstall the previous driver.. dsconnect the usb from the printer. (not the computer. and restart computer. there are 2 files under c:\driver\printer\z700-p700. dont know where to disable the other driver and it tries to load but it tells me couldn't complete the download. I'm really not a idiot on computers but this one has really got me confused. That's why I Hate to work on computers. Thanks for the quick reply If I had to work on computers for a living. I wouldn't make it!
    LOL :cry: :cry: :cry:
  3. It's actually windows 7 but when went searching for 64 bit drive for lexmark z700-p700 the only option was givien was vista and it stated that to use the windows vista choice for getting the 64bit drive for the printer. cd is for a 32 bit computer. thanks for any help that you can give. Love this site setup. Great place to call home.
    Teresa/ Snoopy123
  4. Best answer selected by Snoopy123.
  5. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Lexmark Windows Vista