My Laptop is going crazy starts off fast then becomes horribly slow

JkidTOpWN

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Every since i dropped my laptop (which was not even a big drop)
has been going crazy ever since. It all started when i was playing my game World Of Warcraft the game was running fine for 5-10 minutes but then a huge lag spike had hit. at first i thought it was temporary but after waiting 20 mintes it still remained the same so i just restarted the computer and decided not to play wow the next day and leave my laptop alone. So after turning on the computer it seemed fine but after then minutes a glitch came on the screen then i went extreamly slow again its like it works fine for 10-20 minutes then bam slowness it even makes watching YouTube videos horribly. I soon downloaded Sea gate hard drive test tool and a chkdsc ( EVEN A MACFEE VIRUS SCAN) and everything said my hard drive is great so what else could it be i need answers!!!!!

Bring up the Task Manager let it run. When computer begins to slow down, look in resource tab and see what is getting high CPU cycles.

Also, a clean scan does not guarantee no infections. Try some other scanners. Recommend Malwarebytes