Frank, Can You Help?

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

I know you don't live in Denmark, but you're the
closest geographically, I *think*. I want to send a letter
to a Denmark address, but it's written out in one long
line, and I don't know where to break it into proper lines.

Here it is:
Kelsen A/S, DK-8766 Nr. Snede, Denmark

Should it look like this?

Kelsen A/S
DK-8766 Nr. Snede
Denmark

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

--
>^,,^< Miracle

>^,,^< Miracle wrote:
> I know you don't live in Denmark, but you're the
> closest geographically, I *think*. I want to send a letter
> to a Denmark address, but it's written out in one long
> line, and I don't know where to break it into proper lines.
>
> Here it is:
> Kelsen A/S, DK-8766 Nr. Snede, Denmark
>
> Should it look like this?
>
> Kelsen A/S
> DK-8766 Nr. Snede
> Denmark
>
> Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!

Really, not a clue. So I look up an address in Nr. Snede, Denmark, such as:
http://www.kelsenbisca.com/KelsenBisca/Danish/Om+KelsenBisca/Adresser.htm

And then I'd say:
Kelsen A/S
<<insert address or PO Box>>
DK-8766 Nr. Snede
Denmark

Which is actually the same as Dutch.

The address should be there, in the form of "$streetname $housenumber",
so not in that silly English/American order.
--
Frank

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Frank van Schie wrote:
> Really, not a clue. So I look up an address in Nr. Snede, Denmark,
> such as:
> http://www.kelsenbisca.com/KelsenBisca/Danish/Om+KelsenBisca/Adresser.htm
>
> And then I'd say:
> Kelsen A/S
> <<insert address or PO Box>>
> DK-8766 Nr. Snede
> Denmark
>
> Which is actually the same as Dutch.
>
> The address should be there, in the form of "$streetname
> $housenumber", so not in that silly English/American order.

Hmmmm............. I can see that I'm going to have to figure
out which of the addresses on their web page suits my needs.

But 'Thank You!' so much- Idiot me didn't think to Google
them, so I now have one bent blade on my propeller beanie.
But the upside is that I'll learn 3 new Danish words: Hovedkontor,
Fabrikker, and Datterselskaber. :)

Not that I'll *remember* them......

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Frank van Schie wrote:
> Frank van Schie wrote:
>> The address should be there, in the form of "$streetname
>> $housenumber", so not in that silly English/American order.
>
> And the reason I think there should be an address or PO Box number
> somewhere is because that address is findable online, like with this
> horse site:
> http://www.knabstrupperforeningen.dk/sider_hingsteoplysn/plet-af-engvang.htm

But Frank, the first link you gave is the cookie company I'm
trying to write to!! There are several addresses right there on the
site!
All I have to do now is figure out which address I would write
to for information about private labeling. :)

--

">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Frank van Schie wrote:
>> Really, not a clue. So I look up an address in Nr. Snede, Denmark,
>> such as:
>> http://www.kelsenbisca.com/KelsenBisca/Danish/Om+KelsenBisca/Adresser.htm
>>
>> And then I'd say:
>> Kelsen A/S
>> <<insert address or PO Box>>
>> DK-8766 Nr. Snede
>> Denmark
>>
>> Which is actually the same as Dutch.
>>
>> The address should be there, in the form of "$streetname
>> $housenumber", so not in that silly English/American order.
>

> Hmmmm............. I can see that I'm going to have to figure
> out which of the addresses on their web page suits my needs.
>
> But 'Thank You!' so much- Idiot me didn't think to Google
> them, so I now have one bent blade on my propeller beanie.
> But the upside is that I'll learn 3 new Danish words: Hovedkontor,
> Fabrikker, and Datterselskaber. :)
>
> Not that I'll *remember* them......

My little 3 year old cousin is so cute. His father is Danish so he knows a
little Danish.

For instance whenever he sees an airplane he'll say "flyvemaskine" in a cute
little voice.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Adrian Ng wrote:
> ">^,,^< Miracle" wrote...
>> But the upside is that I'll learn 3 new Danish words: Hovedkontor,
>> Fabrikker, and Datterselskaber. :)
>>
>> Not that I'll *remember* them......
>>

> My little 3 year old cousin is so cute. His father is Danish so he
> knows a little Danish.
>
> For instance whenever he sees an airplane he'll say "flyvemaskine" in
> a cute little voice.

That's neat- I hope he goes on to learn both languages. :)