Daniel

I have a series of Word or Excel docs open and they're arranged in
groups/lists on the bottom bar.

When I right-click, the menu with Close Group on it appears grey and won't
work.

Any suggestions?

just go to settings go to control panel.click the task bar and start menu.
You just uncheck the mark in "group similar taskbar buttons" option.

Daniel wrote:
> I have a series of Word or Excel docs open and they're arranged in
> groups/lists on the bottom bar.
>
> When I right-click, the menu with Close Group on it appears grey and won't
> work.
>
> Any suggestions?

Daniel

Thank you for the response but I want to keep the "Group similar taskbar
options" activated. My problem is that the "Close Group" menu isn't working.