Do you you consider CPU power consumption when choosing a CPU?
Total: 49 votes (8 blank votes)
- No, even the biggest power hog CPU won't affect my power bill.
- No, I live in a cold climate and want global warming soon.
- No, I don't pay for power.
- No, I love spending money.
- 0 %
- No, otherwise I would have to buy a room heater.
- Yes, I'm worried about global warming.
- Yes, power costs me a lot.
- Yes, I don't want the computer to get too hot.
- Yes, otherwise my room gets too hot.
- 0 %
- Yes, but only because it means I might be able to overclock it more.
- Do people really care about power use ? - Forum
- How many peeps care about power consuption? - Forum
- Does it matter what 8 pin i use for my CPU power connector? - Forum
- Can I use "CPU OPT" to power my top case fan? Additional fan questions inside... - Forum
- Wondering about a CPU/power upgrade for my computer - Forum