I clicked on the wrong answer whn it asked me if i want win to remember my
typing and now i would like to have it back with old places i visit on the
net and when i type to remember my old typing . How to chage that> thanks.

In Internet Explorer, tools, Internet Options, content tab, autocomplete button,
check "Prompt me to save passwords."

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/