My components are:
- asus striker II 790 extreme Motherboard
- XFX Grafics card 9800GX2 black edition 1024 MB RAM
- Enermax galaxy 1000 W power
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2.50GHz 1333MHz S775 6MB 45nm Box
- Kit 2x2048MB OCZ DDR3 1333MHz CL5 Reaper HPC
When I started the board the first time I got a cmos error.
I was not able to install Windows XP (operating system) because the system crashed several times.
Now It writes that I should set default settings in the BIOS.
I tried but the system restarts an writes again the same message.
But i did not change anything !
In addition kyes are not function proberly in Bios.
Can anybody help me - has the motherboard an error/ RAM, does the RAM not fit to the motherborard ?