dallasjoh

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2007
I hope I am not out of line by asking the following, and if so, just bump me out;

I am looking for some Black 120mm Blue LED 3pin case fans. If anyone knows where I can find them please let me know. I have googled and yahoo'ed and nothing.

Thx.

miffy

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2004
You can black ones with Blue Leds on the Antec 900.... but to the OP no idea where'd you find them...aren't they usually 4 pin though.

dallasjoh

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2007
That's what I want them for, is my Antec case, but I am looking for a three pin so that I can plug them into the MB and control their RPM's through the board. These two fans will be located on the side panel and rear exhaust.

G

I wish my Antec 900 didn't have led fans... I think it makes the case look dumb. I'm just too lazy to cut the led wire or buy non led fans. So I hide the computer in the corner.

dallasjoh

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2007
Don't know about the UV Fans but I got what I was looking for and it was in my case. I had 2 Antec Tri-Cool Blue LED Fans in my case but they were to bright because of the clear frames. Since I could not find what I was looking for, I took those 2 fans apart and painted the frames semi-gloss black, careful to cover the small LED's with tape and got the effect I was looking after. I did not paint the blades and these fans now give off the same blue glow as the fans that came with my Antec case. Thinks to everyone who offer their info.

BTW; Antec does not sell their black fans with blue LEDS seperate from the case. but If you have one defective you can request one at "europe.rma@antec.com" under warranty.

Again, Thx's

dallasjoh

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2007
I had painted the inside of my case black and that is why I was looking for blue led black fans. Take a look.
P1010009.jpg