unable to open desktop file

hello

We are having windows 98second edtion,
when i click the desktop icon its very slow but after when it opens its
fast.
Plz reply this problem.how to solve this problem.

thanks

Njesh

This is a Windows XP newsgroup.. you would be better advised to target a Win
9x newsgroup for this problem and the other two problems that you have..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Nijesh" <nijesh.b@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hello
>
> We are having windows 98second edtion,
> when i click the desktop icon its very slow but after when it opens its
> fast.
> Plz reply this problem.how to solve this problem.
>
> thanks

poda goooooooooooooooooo