need advice about gigabyte 9600gt

i will buy gigabyte nvidia GeForce 9600GT and i need to know what is the best card from this models this GV-NX96T512H or GV-NX96T512HP
and if gigabyte have problems in their Graphics Cards thnx
7 answers Last reply
More about need advice gigabyte 9600gt
  1. rolllin said:
    i will buy gigabyte nvidia GeForce 9600GT and i need to know what is the best card from this models this GV-NX96T512H or GV-NX96T512HP
    and if gigabyte have problems in their Graphics Cards thnx

I don't see a difference there. A 9600gt is a 9600gt. They all buy the gpu from Nvidia, which produced it. Is one factory oced version? Factory oc is the same as do it yourself oc, so it doesn't matter. :p
  2. Why stuck on Gigabyte? is that your only option or were you steared toward that brand for some reason. What sources can you purchase from online? I realize newegg is US only.
  3. the only option i have now gigabyte but i preferred msi so im asking because this is first time to buy gigabyte
  4. Why is that your only option? Are you going to a local shop that only stocks Gigabyte? Sorry just nosy.
  5. Unfortunately this is the only available in my country now and i dont preferred gigabyte, btw my power supply is just 420w cant it handle 9600gt
  6. If the amperage on 12v is greater than 18A , the psu is good enough for 9600gt. And I don't see what is bad with gigabyte, they are decent card manufactures. And as for a card going bad accidently is probablity almost same for all brands.;you can always rma.
    Don't panic :P. Go for it.
  7. Yeah wattage doesnt really mean much when it comes to power. You need a power supply with enough rated current draw, aka Amps.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gigabyte Geforce Nvidia Graphics