aserty

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
Hi :) i'd like to buy an igp dx10(intel&nvidia&ati)motherboard.My question is :if for example i dont want to play games ,it's possible turn off the gpu(3850 for example)through the bios and go only with the igp ?if i kill the pcie gpu through the bios naturally the gpu is turned off so i have no energy electring going on for the gpu isnt it?(mean my gpu 3850 TURNED OFF now is 0 watt consumption and there is no el. energy waste?!!??)specifically if possible,i'd like to know if the gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H bios support that thing

aserty

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2007
yes i know Hybrid SLI and Hybrid Crossfire but u know both work only with Vista :( only the 1 can kill the gpu.I want to remain with xp for another 8 -9 months. Forget hyb sli and hyb cf ,what i'm asking is :it's possible turn off the gpu THROUGH THE BIOS? i mean when i play games and i need the gpu power (an ati 3850 for example),can i turn off the igp THROUGH THE BIOS???And the opposite i'm just wacthing a movie i dont need the 3850 gpu cause is enough the igp;can i can i turn off the gpu(3850) THROUGH THE BIOS???specifically if possible,i'd like to know if the gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (or the other gig. 3h)bios support this thing