NSFW: Just for Miracle

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:46:58 -0700, "MnB.net"
<cutchaguy_sc@comCOMcast.net> wrote:

>If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
>Not Safe for Work link below:
>
>http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle

Umm, yeah.

Last time I ignore the "Just for Miracle" bit in a subject line.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

Smeghead wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:46:58 -0700, "MnB.net"
> <cutchaguy_sc@comCOMcast.net> wrote:
>

>>If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
>>Not Safe for Work link below:
>>
>>http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle
>

> Umm, yeah.
>
> Last time I ignore the "Just for Miracle" bit in a subject line.

Couple that with "Not Safe for Work" and you know it is probably for
momma Miracle. :)

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:20:54 -0700, "MnB.net"
<cutchaguy_sc@comCOMcast.net> wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:46:58 -0700, "MnB.net"
>> <cutchaguy_sc@comCOMcast.net> wrote:
>>

>>>If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
>>>Not Safe for Work link below:
>>>
>>>http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle
>>

>> Umm, yeah.
>>
>> Last time I ignore the "Just for Miracle" bit in a subject line.
>>

>Couple that with "Not Safe for Work" and you know it is probably for
>momma Miracle. :)

Not safe for work... not safe for home. Just not safe at all. Well, at
least for hetrosexual men. My wife got a good giggle out of it,
though.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

MnB.net wrote:
> If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
> Not Safe for Work link below:
>
> http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle

That ain't half bad........I wish he'd move his hand away.........

That reminds me- these fellows will be here this Friday:
http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/index2.php

:)

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

MnB.net wrote:
> Smeghead wrote:
>> Umm, yeah.
>>
>> Last time I ignore the "Just for Miracle" bit in a subject line.
>>

> Couple that with "Not Safe for Work" and you know it is probably for
> momma Miracle. :)

/me purrs

If you find any more like that, you know where I am......

--
>^,,^< Miracle <purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......>

>^,,^< Miracle wrote:
> MnB.net wrote:
>
>>Smeghead wrote:
>>
>>>Umm, yeah.
>>>
>>>Last time I ignore the "Just for Miracle" bit in a subject line.
>>>

>>Couple that with "Not Safe for Work" and you know it is probably for
>>momma Miracle. :)
>

> /me purrs
>
> If you find any more like that, you know where I am......

Looking over at Ross, wondering where to hide the body? :)

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On 26 Apr 2005 06:56:09 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>MnB.net wrote:
>> If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
>> Not Safe for Work link below:
>>
>> http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle
>

> That ain't half bad........I wish he'd move his hand away.........
>
> That reminds me- these fellows will be here this Friday:
>http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/index2.php
>
> :)

Well, as a flabby, pasty white geek, I find your ogling hyper-buff
Aussies completely offensive!

;P

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Smeghead wrote:
> On 26 Apr 2005 06:56:09 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
> wrote:
>> That reminds me- these fellows will be here this Friday:
>> http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/index2.php
>>
>> :)
>
> Well, as a flabby, pasty white geek, I find your ogling hyper-buff
> Aussies completely offensive!
>
> ;P

Oh, chill out! LOL Those fellows are FAR too young to
be taken as serious fantasy objects! And truth be told, I find
all that muscle definition rather revolting.
I have abnormal tastes in men, it seems. BruceRob, for example,
is a giant next to me- he's like 6' 6", and built like Hoss Cartwright,
sort of. But I have lust in my heart for him! (Oh mercy, I hope he's
not lurking! I'll embarrass the dickens out of him!!)
It really has *nothing* to do with looks. It's all about a fellow's
personality in my odd little world. I appreciate good looks in a fellow,
and will comment on it sometimes, but I've learned more than once
that all that glitters is NOT gold. So I'll take a fun personality with
a good heart over good looks any day!

--
>^,,^< Miracle

"Vivendi's approach is like a scientist trying to figure out what makes
a cat purr by jamming a scalpel into its neck, then wondering why the
purring has stopped." -- Smeghead

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On 27 Apr 2005 09:01:55 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> On 26 Apr 2005 06:56:09 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
>> wrote:
>>> That reminds me- these fellows will be here this Friday:
>>> http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/index2.php
>>>
>>> :)
>>
>> Well, as a flabby, pasty white geek, I find your ogling hyper-buff
>> Aussies completely offensive!
>>
>> ;P
>

> Oh, chill out! LOL Those fellows are FAR too young to
>be taken as serious fantasy objects! And truth be told, I find
>all that muscle definition rather revolting.
> I have abnormal tastes in men, it seems. BruceRob, for example,
>is a giant next to me- he's like 6' 6", and built like Hoss Cartwright,
>sort of. But I have lust in my heart for him! (Oh mercy, I hope he's
>not lurking! I'll embarrass the dickens out of him!!)
> It really has *nothing* to do with looks. It's all about a fellow's
>personality in my odd little world. I appreciate good looks in a fellow,
>and will comment on it sometimes, but I've learned more than once
>that all that glitters is NOT gold. So I'll take a fun personality with
>a good heart over good looks any day!

Well then, I shall bare my pallored and amorphous body with pride!

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

MnB.net wrote:
>> ^,,^< Miracle wrote:
>> MnB.net wrote:

>>> Couple that with "Not Safe for Work" and you know it is probably for
>>> momma Miracle. :)
>>

>> /me purrs
>>
>> If you find any more like that, you know where I am......
>>

> Looking over at Ross, wondering where to hide the body? :)

You know better! Who else but Ross could put up with me
day after day after day............
That poor man managed to not kill me all during menopause,
so he's a f00king *saint* in my eyes now! LOL

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

>^,,^< Miracle's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through
>his body were:
> Smeghead wrote:
>> On 26 Apr 2005 06:56:09 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
>> wrote:
>>> That reminds me- these fellows will be here this Friday:
>>> http://www.thunderfromdownunder.com/index2.php
>>> :)
>> Well, as a flabby, pasty white geek, I find your ogling hyper-buff
>> Aussies completely offensive!
> Oh, chill out! LOL Those fellows are FAR too young to
> be taken as serious fantasy objects! And truth be told, I find
> all that muscle definition rather revolting.
> I have abnormal tastes in men, it seems. BruceRob, for example,
> is a giant next to me- he's like 6' 6", and built like Hoss Cartwright,
> sort of. But I have lust in my heart for him! (Oh mercy, I hope he's
> not lurking! I'll embarrass the dickens out of him!!)
> It really has *nothing* to do with looks. It's all about a fellow's
> personality in my odd little world. I appreciate good looks in a fellow,
> and will comment on it sometimes, but I've learned more than once
> that all that glitters is NOT gold. So I'll take a fun personality with
> a good heart over good looks any day!

Why does all the women with that mindset have to be married or in a
situation where they might as well be? Every single woman I've run into
have always placed so much on looks, which just leaves me out in the cold.

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 27 Apr 2005 09:01:55 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
> wrote:
>
>>Smeghead wrote:

>>> Well, as a flabby, pasty white geek, I find your ogling hyper-buff
>>> Aussies completely offensive!
>>>
>>> ;P
>>

>> Oh, chill out! LOL Those fellows are FAR too young to
>>be taken as serious fantasy objects! And truth be told, I find
>>all that muscle definition rather revolting.
>> I have abnormal tastes in men, it seems. BruceRob, for example,
>>is a giant next to me- he's like 6' 6", and built like Hoss Cartwright,
>>sort of. But I have lust in my heart for him! (Oh mercy, I hope he's
>>not lurking! I'll embarrass the dickens out of him!!)
>> It really has *nothing* to do with looks. It's all about a fellow's
>>personality in my odd little world. I appreciate good looks in a fellow,
>>and will comment on it sometimes, but I've learned more than once
>>that all that glitters is NOT gold. So I'll take a fun personality with
>>a good heart over good looks any day!
>
> Well then, I shall bare my pallored and amorphous body with pride!

Please don't, there are others in the room..... :^)

Quixote

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 16:27:26 -0500, "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com>
wrote:

>"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 27 Apr 2005 09:01:55 GMT, ">^,,^< Miracle" <miracle@spamcop.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Oh, chill out! LOL Those fellows are FAR too young to
>>>be taken as serious fantasy objects! And truth be told, I find
>>>all that muscle definition rather revolting.
>>> I have abnormal tastes in men, it seems. BruceRob, for example,
>>>is a giant next to me- he's like 6' 6", and built like Hoss Cartwright,
>>>sort of. But I have lust in my heart for him! (Oh mercy, I hope he's
>>>not lurking! I'll embarrass the dickens out of him!!)
>>> It really has *nothing* to do with looks. It's all about a fellow's
>>>personality in my odd little world. I appreciate good looks in a fellow,
>>>and will comment on it sometimes, but I've learned more than once
>>>that all that glitters is NOT gold. So I'll take a fun personality with
>>>a good heart over good looks any day!
>>
>> Well then, I shall bare my pallored and amorphous body with pride!
>>

>Please don't, there are others in the room..... :^)

Well then, I hope they haven't just eaten!!!

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Hellmark wrote:
> Why does all the women with that mindset have to be married or in a
> situation where they might as well be? Every single woman I've run
> into have always placed so much on looks, which just leaves me out in
> the cold.

Trust me, you wouldn't want any woman who's focus is on looks.
(Or what kind of car you drive. Or how much money you make.)

You'll find some ladies worth your time and attention- it's all a
matter of time. Nothing happens when we *want* it to, things happen
when they're *supposed* to. So be patient and charming in the
meantime. :)

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

>^,,^< Miracle wrote:

> Trust me, you wouldn't want any woman who's focus is on looks.
> (Or what kind of car you drive. Or how much money you make.)

I couldn't agree more. My wife married me despite my looks. So, now I
can actually concentrate on re-shaping my body and shedding these extra
pounds. Yeah. That's it. That's why I've waited so long to lose weight. :p

Why are the last 20 pounds the hardest to lose, though?

--
Troy

"Troy" <gimmespam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >^,,^< Miracle wrote:
>
>> Trust me, you wouldn't want any woman who's focus is on looks.
>> (Or what kind of car you drive. Or how much money you make.)
>
> I couldn't agree more. My wife married me despite my looks. So, now I can
> actually concentrate on re-shaping my body and shedding these extra
> pounds. Yeah. That's it. That's why I've waited so long to lose weight. :p
>
> Why are the last 20 pounds the hardest to lose, though?

Could be the rocks in yer head??? ZING!!

Quixote

Troy wrote:
>> ^,,^< Miracle wrote:
>
>> Trust me, you wouldn't want any woman who's focus is on looks.
>> (Or what kind of car you drive. Or how much money you make.)
>
> I couldn't agree more. My wife married me despite my looks.

You're insane. You're as cute as all get-out!!!!

> Why are the last 20 pounds the hardest to lose, though?

More cushion for pushin'?
:D

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}

Adrian Ng wrote:
> "MnB.net" <cutchaguy_sc@comCOMcast.net> wrote in message
>
>>If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
>>Not Safe for Work link below:
>>
>>http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle
>

> wow
> that is horrid.

http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Adrian

This any better?

MnB.net wrote:
> Adrian Ng wrote:
>> "MnB.net" <cutchaguy_sc@comCOMcast.net> wrote in message
>>
>>> If you are ever feeling bad and need a pick-me-up, then click the
>>> Not Safe for Work link below:
>>>
>>> http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Miracle
>>

>> wow
>> that is horrid.
>>

> http://home.elka.pw.edu.pl/~pgrabow1/kolezka.swf?name=Adrian
>
> This any better?

I've discovered something- I don't care WHAT his sign says!!!
:D

--
>^,,^< Miracle

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Miracle Smith wrote:

> You're insane. You're as cute as all get-out!!!!

I was a bit on the chunky side, though. Okay, I was clinically obese.
Now, I'm just "overweight," which I suppose is a good thing, especially
since my cholesterol count is now down to 133 instead of 267.

>>Why are the last 20 pounds the hardest to lose, though?
>
> More cushion for pushin'?

Could be. I'd still like to shed a little more, though. I managed to
lose 60 pounds, but can't seem to lose a measly 20 more. :)

--
Troy

Troy <gimmespam@yahoo.com> wrote in news:EZYde.1881$Ri.376@trnddc08:

> I recently got a digital camera. So, now I have no excuse. Perhaps this
> weekend I can try to get a shot.

Cool, what kind? I take my Kodak to work every day and have been collecting
shots of the construction over the last year of our production area.

http://microprecisionautomation.com/Photos/