Hello,
WHAT DRIVER OF NVIDIA IS COMPATIBLE TO ATI 9550X1050
6 answers Last reply
More about nvidia slot
  1. NONE. They are competing companies.

If you want the correct driver for that video card download it
    HERE
  2. THANKS FOR THE LINK! I ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FULL SOFTWARE SUITE
    BUT EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER THE FOUND NEW HARDWARE WIZARD KEEP ON POPPING! AND EVERY TIME I CLICK THE ATI CATALYST OPTION THERE'S AN ERROR MESSAGE!!! AND IT WRITTEN IN DIGITAL SIGNER IS "NOT DIGITALLY SIGN" BUT I CAN PLAY GAMES LIKE nba!! WHAT SHOUL I DO??
  3. Quote:
    THANKS FOR THE LINK! I ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FULL SOFTWARE SUITE
    BUT EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER THE FOUND NEW HARDWARE WIZARD KEEP ON POPPING! AND EVERY TIME I CLICK THE ATI CATALYST OPTION THERE'S AN ERROR MESSAGE!!! AND IT WRITTEN IN DIGITAL SIGNER IS "NOT DIGITALLY SIGN" BUT I CAN PLAY GAMES LIKE nba!! WHAT SHOUL I DO??

First, release your caps lock.

Get the AMD/ATI software removal tool and uninstall all ATI software in your machine, Except if you are using an AMD RAID setup.. then you are screwed.

Re-boot, reinstall the video driver. When Windows pops up with the "found new hardware" box, cancel it every time, let the AMD/ATI installer run the show until it's finished.
  4. Thank you sir! I think my problem is I don't have Microsoft.net Framework install in my computer! I think that is the reason why the Catalyst Control Center is not available! What should I do now? I already have Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 ready to install! do I need to uninstall the ATI driver first before installing the Microsoft.net Framework?
  5. Quote:
    Thank you sir! I think my problem is I don't have Microsoft.net Framework install in my computer! I think that is the reason why the Catalyst Control Center is not available! What should I do now? I already have Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 ready to install! do I need to uninstall the ATI driver first before installing the Microsoft.net Framework?

No! Install Framework and when you re-boot, the Catalyst Control Center will work like nothing was ever wrong.
  6. Sir I already install Framework and the CCC is working but why my driver is not Digitally Signed and Everytime I restarted my Computer the found new harware wizard still popping up?
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Nvidia Compatibility ATI Windows XP