NVIDIA 256 AGP SLOT

G

THANKS FOR THE LINK! I ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FULL SOFTWARE SUITE
BUT EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER THE FOUND NEW HARDWARE WIZARD KEEP ON POPPING! AND EVERY TIME I CLICK THE ATI CATALYST OPTION THERE'S AN ERROR MESSAGE!!! AND IT WRITTEN IN DIGITAL SIGNER IS "NOT DIGITALLY SIGN" BUT I CAN PLAY GAMES LIKE nba!! WHAT SHOUL I DO??

THANKS FOR THE LINK! I ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FULL SOFTWARE SUITE
BUT EVERY TIME I START MY COMPUTER THE FOUND NEW HARDWARE WIZARD KEEP ON POPPING! AND EVERY TIME I CLICK THE ATI CATALYST OPTION THERE'S AN ERROR MESSAGE!!! AND IT WRITTEN IN DIGITAL SIGNER IS "NOT DIGITALLY SIGN" BUT I CAN PLAY GAMES LIKE nba!! WHAT SHOUL I DO??

First, release your caps lock.

Get the AMD/ATI software removal tool and uninstall all ATI software in your machine, Except if you are using an AMD RAID setup.. then you are screwed.

Re-boot, reinstall the video driver. When Windows pops up with the "found new hardware" box, cancel it every time, let the AMD/ATI installer run the show until it's finished.

G

Thank you sir! I think my problem is I don't have Microsoft.net Framework install in my computer! I think that is the reason why the Catalyst Control Center is not available! What should I do now? I already have Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 ready to install! do I need to uninstall the ATI driver first before installing the Microsoft.net Framework?

Thank you sir! I think my problem is I don't have Microsoft.net Framework install in my computer! I think that is the reason why the Catalyst Control Center is not available! What should I do now? I already have Microsoft.net Framework 2.0 ready to install! do I need to uninstall the ATI driver first before installing the Microsoft.net Framework?

No! Install Framework and when you re-boot, the Catalyst Control Center will work like nothing was ever wrong.

G

Sir I already install Framework and the CCC is working but why my driver is not Digitally Signed and Everytime I restarted my Computer the found new harware wizard still popping up?