zappa

I’ve haven’t gotten my tribes to run.

All your suggestions have been for naught.

Reading your OT is like watching a dog cleaning himself.

"Zappa" <Zappa@nospam.net> wrote in message news:2uVbe.57$FE3.9@fe12.lga...
> I've haven't gotten my tribes to run.

interesting, it ain't that hard to do.... what's the issue? your 486 not
up to snuff?

> All your suggestions have been for naught.

Probably naught. But possibly. I've yet to see bad advice here, especially
since some of these people know more about the game than some of the
designers do...

> Reading your OT is like watching a dog cleaning himself.

quite possibly. could you descirbe it a bit better? I'd need a slightly
more descriptive paragraph to go off of....

TK

P.S. Please keep it up. I need a target.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Zappa wrote:
> I've haven't gotten my tribes to run.

Like thats a surprise.

> All your suggestions have been for naught.

You didn't READ them properly, you flaming idiot.

> Reading your OT is like watching a dog cleaning himself.

Well, you'd be the expert on doggie dick.

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

"Zappa" <Zappa@nospam.net> wrote in message news:2uVbe.57$FE3.9@fe12.lga...
> Reading your OT is like watching a dog cleaning himself.

So what else do you do in your spare time, besides not playing Tribes 2 and
watching dogs?

zappa

<<That's because you're boring, so we have to amuse ourselves.>>

I suggest you switch to your left hand for amusement.

"Zappa" <Zappa@nospam.net> wrote in news:2uVbe.57$FE3.9@fe12.lga:

> Reading your OT is like watching a dog cleaning himself.

Well at least now we know what distracted him from the clear instructions
that were posted multiple times.

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:11:44 -0400, Zappa wrote:

> I suggest you switch to your left hand for amusement.

But that still doesn't solve *your* problem, does it? Give us your IP and
one of us will "remote admin" in to solve your problem for you.

--
"There's violence to be done."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

Most people drink from the fountain of knowledge...

... You barely gargled.

schrodinger

"Zappa" <Zappa@nospam.net> wrote in message news:2uVbe.57$FE3.9@fe12.lga...
> I've haven't gotten my tribes to run.
>

> All your suggestions have been for naught.
>

> Reading your OT is like watching a dog cleaning himself.

my cat's breath smells of cat food.

Polarhound's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> Most people drink from the fountain of knowledge...
> .. You barely gargled.

Not his fault he thought it was a toilet. Least they stopped him before he
took a leak in it.

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:56:36 GMT, Hellmark wrote:

> Not his fault he thought it was a toilet. Least they stopped him before he
> took a leak in it.

Shame they didn't flush his head in the toilet too.

--
"There's violence to be done."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 07:53:15 GMT, Troy wrote:

[Snip]

> Nobody in here is paid to offer tech support. You should be happy you
> even got a response.

I thought Frank did tech helpdesk support stuff?

--
"There's violence to be done."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Mr K wrote:

> I thought Frank did tech helpdesk support stuff?

Damn. You're right. Frank, what's wrong with you. Make Zappa's tribes
run. Make his tribes run away, very far.

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:02:43 GMT, Troy wrote:

> Damn. You're right. Frank, what's wrong with you. Make Zappa's tribes
> run. Make his tribes run away, very far.

That's why I told the idiot to give his ip address out. Frank would be
able to resolve his problem in seconds, via the internet marvel that is
"remote administration".

--

Mr K wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 16:02:43 GMT, Troy wrote:
>
>> Damn. You're right. Frank, what's wrong with you. Make Zappa's tribes
>> run. Make his tribes run away, very far.
>
> That's why I told the idiot to give his ip address out. Frank would be
> able to resolve his problem in seconds, via the internet marvel that
> is "remote administration".

I hope "resolve his problem" was code for malicious damage.......

Nah, Frank wouldn't do that. *I* would, Frank wouldn't.

--
>^,,^< Miracle

"Vivendi's approach is like a scientist trying to figure out what makes
a cat purr by jamming a scalpel into its neck, then wondering why the
purring has stopped." -- Smeghead

On 1 May 2005 08:00:27 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:

> I hope "resolve his problem" was code for malicious damage.......

Nothing that "cmd", "cd /" and "echo y | deltree *.*" can't fix for
'Zappa'.

> Nah, Frank wouldn't do that.

Perhaps not during working hours.

> *I* would, Frank wouldn't.

Given enough incentive, I'd happily run those comands on someone elses
system.

--

Mr K <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in news:4274b201$0$289
$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com:

> Nothing that "cmd", "cd /" and "echo y | deltree *.*" can't fix for
> 'Zappa'.

Too obvious. He'd just reload and be back in a few hours to pester us. And
probably faster than someone clueful enough to load all the service packs,
guaranteeing that he'd also be contributing to the army of Internet
zombies.

Better would be to delete all the network connection info from the
registry, and his NIC drivers. That'd leave him confusingly crippled but
still able to do things locally, and it might be some time before he worked
up the will to reload or find someone willing to help offline to restore
connectivity.

Think of it as putting the kiddy gate back up.

Mr K wrote:
> On 1 May 2005 08:00:27 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:
>
>> I hope "resolve his problem" was code for malicious damage.......
>
> Nothing that "cmd", "cd /" and "echo y | deltree *.*" can't fix for
> 'Zappa'.

For those of you playing at home, this series of commands will unlock a
magical fantasy world where your every dream will come true. Rainbows
will pour from your monitor, bliss and joy will be yours to behold, the
entire Swedish nude female volleyball team will come by your house for
an exhibitionistic match, and peace and happiness will befall all mankind.

And womankind, of course.

Excepting those horrid creatures who call themselves 'womyn' out of
sheer bloodymindedness.

>> Nah, Frank wouldn't do that.
>
> Perhaps not during working hours.

Not even outside of it. I'm a nice guy. I don't enjoy ruining perfectly
good PC's.

--
Frank

Mr K wrote:
> On 1 May 2005 08:00:27 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:
>
>> I hope "resolve his problem" was code for malicious damage.......
>
> Nothing that "cmd", "cd /" and "echo y | deltree *.*" can't fix for
> 'Zappa'.

I understand the "cmd" and "deltree", which is enough info
to make me grin like a fox, and hope you never glean my IP
if I piss you off *that* bad. LOL

>> *I* would, Frank wouldn't.
>
> Given enough incentive, I'd happily run those comands on someone elses
> system.

Oh, I've got the incentive, so it's a damn good thing that
I don't know how to do it.

--

Frank van Schie <frankNOSPAM@email.it> wrote in news:EuCdnbzwCbyfr-
jfRVnygQ@casema.nl:

> Not even outside of it. I'm a nice guy. I don't enjoy ruining perfectly
> good PC's.

That's not ruining. That's step one in fixing them. Step two is inserting a
good BSD or Linux installation CD. ;)

Check out "Who's joor daddy?" here:

http://www.eatshirt.com/