Closed Solved

I have problem in my computer called memory managment

i reinstalled windows but it still blue screen and my programs crash
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about problem computer called memory managment
  1. Best answer
    sasori2v said:
    i reinstalled windows but it still blue screen and my programs crash

    Can you boot into safe mode (with networking) and download memtest to check memory ? Might also try booting with only a single RAM strip.
  2. ksiemb said:
    Can you boot into safe mode (with networking) and download memtest to check memory ? Might also try booting with only a single RAM strip.


    yes i can i know about MEMTEST but he dosnt fix the problem i had other diffrent errors i think its bugs what should i do.. ?
    Thanks for replying
  3. sasori2v said:
    yes i can i know about MEMTEST but he dosnt fix the problem i had other diffrent errors i think its bugs what should i do.. ?
    Thanks for replying

    If you blue screen, there is a stop code on it to be researched. If it doesn't blue screen in safe mode, it is most likely a driver problem. Also, While in safe mode get any personal files backed up, then using command prompt, run a chkdsk /r on the hard drive. Even though you re-installed, you might also run a repair on the OS. Having said "you had other different errors" doesn't help much, so not much else can be said.
  4. Best answer selected by SASORI2V.
  5. Hey guys ifound the problem its faulty ram stick :pfff:
    what ever THANKyou so much for help.
    my ram is made in tywan is that good or bad
  6. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Memory Blue Screen Crash Managment Computers Windows Vista