Support wildgames com

My charge card is being billed every month but I cannot open any of the games. How do I access games?
8 answers Last reply
More about support wildgames
  1. Contact them here. Tell them your problem, if no positive results, contact your bank/card company and halt payments to them.

WildTangent, Inc.
    18578 NE 67th Court
    Redmond, WA 98052
    US

Domain Name: WILDGAMES.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Hostmaster, WildTangent hostmaster@WILDTANGENT.COM
    WildTangent, Inc.
    18578 NE 67th Court
    Redmond, WA 98052
    US
    425-497-4500 fax: 425-497-4501
  2. Check the system requirements to play their games. You may need something like a java or flash update.
  3. i was told if i wanted to keep playing the game that i had on my acer to buy coins. so i did and i cant play still so why buy coins if i cant play
  4. Can you take a screenshot of what you see, when you try to open a game?

You may simply be missing a plugin.

I wouldn't give them anymore money until you know for sure.
  5. Quote:
    My charge card is being billed every month but I cannot open any of the games. How do I access games?
    How do I go about changes or canceling my discover card and putting it on an my Visa card.
  6. Quote:
    i was told if i wanted to keep playing the game that i had on my acer to buy coins. so i did and i cant play still so why buy coins if i cant play

I need to cancelled the coins that you put on my Discovery and charge them to my Visa. These coins are the one I pay $6.99 a month. How do I go about changing this? Please let me know, I no longer have this account.
  7. tigsounds said:
    Contact them here. Tell them your problem, if no positive results, contact your bank/card company and halt payments to them.

WildTangent, Inc.
    18578 NE 67th Court
    Redmond, WA 98052
    US

Domain Name: WILDGAMES.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
    Hostmaster, WildTangent hostmaster@WILDTANGENT.COM
    WildTangent, Inc.
    18578 NE 67th Court
    Redmond, WA 98052
    US
    425-497-4500 fax: 425-497-4501

I wan't to cancel my games. 04254974646 For Every month
  8. Thanks everyone. I'll call to explain and hopefully they'll be able to help me.
Ask a new question

Read More

Support Games Windows XP