Computer Locked

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Does anyone know how to toggle between the two different "computer locked"
splash screens? When I used to lock my PC, it would bring up the "new
WindowsXP screen" (with the picture) but now I simply get the classic
screen. I would like to get the icon version back as my default. Anyone
know how to do this?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about computer locked
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

    Hi,

    Go to Start/Control Panel/User Account/Change the Way Users Logon......use
    Welcome Screen. Also, check your settings via Display/Screensaver.

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "barefooter1984" <barefooter1984@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to toggle between the two different "computer locked"
    > splash screens? When I used to lock my PC, it would bring up the "new
    > WindowsXP screen" (with the picture) but now I simply get the classic
    > screen. I would like to get the icon version back as my default. Anyone
    > know how to do this?
    >
    > Thanks

Microsoft Computers Windows XP