Computer Locked

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Does anyone know how to toggle between the two different "computer locked"
splash screens? When I used to lock my PC, it would bring up the "new
WindowsXP screen" (with the picture) but now I simply get the classic
screen. I would like to get the icon version back as my default. Anyone
know how to do this?

Thanks

kelly

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hi,

Go to Start/Control Panel/User Account/Change the Way Users Logon......use
Welcome Screen. Also, check your settings via Display/Screensaver.

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP