48** Series...Anytime Now...Who's buying? - page 2

55 answers Last reply
  1. Thanks Ape, and we wont get DDR5, or RV770XT until late june, early July. Hopefully though, reviewer sites will get them early and bench them.
  2. ha
  3. haha
  4. ha
  5. ^??^
  6. firebird said:
    If there was a trade-up program for ATI I might consider it. I have a 3870x2 with modded cooling so unless I could sell it to a friend I can't. I would like to though...

ATI's own trade up program's been a joke for years. I've kept an old Radeon 64 DDR just to trade when they get something decent, but the prices from Newegg are better then the $50 off the list prices from ATI.

Yes, the one thing I think Nvidia fans have going for them is eVGA's trade up program. It's only 90 days, but it's not a bad deal once you're fairly certain a new cards coming out.

Too many possible upgrades, not enough money. I should find a cheaper hobby like buying tropical islands, restoring vintage fighter aircraft or just go to Vegas and throw it away.

Used to be, a new CPU lasted 2-3 years and a new GPU lasted 1 1/2 to 2 years. Plus, you got two CPU upgrades per motherboard. Not anymore...
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Benchmark Graphics