Image on folders

Please confirm or explain what I'm doing wrong:
The picture selected in folder, RClick, Properties, Customize, add image to
folder only appears when folder View is set to "thumbnails".
--
the professor
2 answers Last reply

    That is how it is supposed to work.

    The text says " For Thumbnail view, you can put picture on this folder to
    remind you of the contents"

    You will notice just below that section another labelled "Folder Icons"
    Here you set an icon that is displayed in all other views.

    --
    Regards
    Mark Dormer

    "ColsHub" <ColsHub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Please confirm or explain what I'm doing wrong:
    > The picture selected in folder, RClick, Properties, Customize, add image
    > folder only appears when folder View is set to "thumbnails".
    > --
    > the professor

    Thanks.
    --
    the professor

    "Mark Dormer" wrote:

    > That is how it is supposed to work.
    >
    > The text says " For Thumbnail view, you can put picture on this folder to
    > remind you of the contents"
    >
    > You will notice just below that section another labelled "Folder Icons"
    > Here you set an icon that is displayed in all other views.
    >
    > --
    > Regards
    > Mark Dormer
    > How to ask a newsgroup question:
    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
    >

    > "ColsHub" <ColsHub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Please confirm or explain what I'm doing wrong:
    > > The picture selected in folder, RClick, Properties, Customize, add image
    > > folder only appears when folder View is set to "thumbnails".
    > > --
    > > the professor

Microsoft Customization Windows XP