Image on folders

August 11, 2005 12:41:05 AM

Please confirm or explain what I'm doing wrong:
The picture selected in folder, RClick, Properties, Customize, add image to
folder only appears when folder View is set to "thumbnails".
--
the professor

More about : image folders

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:59:19 PM

That is how it is supposed to work.

The text says " For Thumbnail view, you can put picture on this folder to
remind you of the contents"

You will notice just below that section another labelled "Folder Icons"
Here you set an icon that is displayed in all other views.

--
Regards
Mark Dormer

"ColsHub" <ColsHub@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please confirm or explain what I'm doing wrong:
> The picture selected in folder, RClick, Properties, Customize, add image
> folder only appears when folder View is set to "thumbnails".
> --
> the professor
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:59:20 PM