TribalWar Forums - Are they down?

I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone verify
they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.
14 answers Last reply
More about tribalwar forums down
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Wed, 11 May 2005 23:42:04 GMT, "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote:

    >I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone verify
    >they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.

    I timed out trying to get to the link you supplied.

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message
    >I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone
    >verify
    > they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.

    You mean the past week!!!

    My source of funny is dead.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Adrian Ng wrote:
    > "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message
    >> I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone
    >> verify
    >> they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.
    >>

    > You mean the past week!!!
    >
    > My source of funny is dead.

    You know what? The past couple of days *my* 'source of funny'
    was dead, but tonight I *decided* to bring it back to life, so I did!

    It's all inside yourself you know. But if it's any consolation, the
    TW page won't open at all for me either.

    --
    {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
    >^,,^< Miracle

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On 13 May 2005 06:22:12 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
    wrote:

    >Adrian Ng wrote:
    >> "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message
    >>> I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone
    >>> verify
    >>> they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.
    >>>

    >> You mean the past week!!!
    >>
    >> My source of funny is dead.
    >

    > You know what? The past couple of days *my* 'source of funny'
    >was dead, but tonight I *decided* to bring it back to life, so I did!

    [Mr. K Mode: On] Was that with C or D cell batteries?

    > It's all inside yourself you know.

    The whole thing? WHOAH! [Mr. K Mode: Off]

    > But if it's any consolation, the
    >TW page won't open at all for me either.

    I wonder what's up with that?

    --
    --==< S m e g h e a d >==--
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Adrian Ng wrote:
    >> "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message
    >>> I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone
    >>> verify
    >>> they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.
    >>>

    >> You mean the past week!!!
    >>
    >> My source of funny is dead.
    >

    > You know what? The past couple of days *my* 'source of funny'
    > was dead, but tonight I *decided* to bring it back to life, so I did!
    >
    > It's all inside yourself you know. But if it's any consolation, the
    > TW page won't open at all for me either.

    TW just makes me laugh. To say that it is my source of funny is not to say
    that it is where i get my jokes from.

    Yes, i can be funny, that funny comes from within - but i can't sit around
    all day and tell myself jokes!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message

    > "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
    >> Adrian Ng wrote:
    >>> "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >>> You mean the past week!!!
    >>>
    >>> My source of funny is dead.
    >>

    >> You know what? The past couple of days *my* 'source of funny'
    >> was dead, but tonight I *decided* to bring it back to life, so I did!
    >>
    >> It's all inside yourself you know. But if it's any consolation, the
    >> TW page won't open at all for me either.
    >>

    > TW just makes me laugh. To say that it is my source of funny is not to say
    > that it is where i get my jokes from.
    >
    > Yes, i can be funny, that funny comes from within - but i can't sit around
    > all day and tell myself jokes!

    TW is funny like watching a guy on America's funniest videos fall on his
    head, or onto his crotch. There is some humor there, and you are glad it
    did not involve you.

    Although sometimes it can be like a train wreck too, and you just can't look
    away.

    Quixote
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:41:04 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:

    > Man you really hate them.

    After being told by their 'support staff' that their equipment was
    flawless, and all the problems I had was caused by my PC (or the telephone
    exchange)... for a number of years... would you like them?

    Oh, they also went through a phase of branding regular complainers as
    liars. And when they told us that they hadn't called us liars... well...

    --
    "There's violence to be done."
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

    "Mr K" <duffstuff@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 13 May 2005 17:41:04 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:
    >
    >> Man you really hate them.
    >
    > After being told by their 'support staff' that their equipment was
    > flawless, and all the problems I had was caused by my PC (or the telephone
    > exchange)... for a number of years...

    >would you like them?

    Well, no but you've just started on this tangent in this thread that isn't
    even about BT.

    It's funny

    > Oh, they also went through a phase of branding regular complainers as
    > liars. And when they told us that they hadn't called us liars... well...
    >
    > --
    > "There's violence to be done."
    > R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

    This is not so funny.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    <snip>
    > TW just makes me laugh. To say that it is my source of funny is not to say
    > that it is where i get my jokes from.
    >
    > Yes, i can be funny, that funny comes from within - but i can't sit around
    > all day and tell myself jokes!

    Temp forums provided by TySoft here:
    http://www.insanestyle.com/forums/index.php
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    On Fri, 13 May 2005 19:59:16 +0000 (UTC), Adrian Ng wrote:

    > Well apparently the server that hosted the website needs a new motherboard.
    >
    > Must have blown up, i guess.

    One too many splashes of "Idiot Cola", methinks. ;)

    --
    "There's violence to be done."
    R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Quixote" <quixote@writeme.com> wrote in message

    > "Adrian Ng" <spam.ng@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message

    >>> You know what? The past couple of days *my* 'source of funny'
    >>> was dead, but tonight I *decided* to bring it back to life, so I did!
    >>>
    >>> It's all inside yourself you know. But if it's any consolation, the
    >>> TW page won't open at all for me either.
    >>>

    >> TW just makes me laugh. To say that it is my source of funny is not to
    >> say that it is where i get my jokes from.
    >>
    >> Yes, i can be funny, that funny comes from within - but i can't sit
    >> around all day and tell myself jokes!
    >>

    > TW is funny like watching a guy on America's funniest videos fall on his
    > head, or onto his crotch. There is some humor there, and you are glad it
    > did not involve you.
    >
    > Although sometimes it can be like a train wreck too, and you just can't
    > look away.
    >
    > Quixote

    it's a bit insipid
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Adrian Ng wrote:
    > TW just makes me laugh. To say that it is my source of funny is not
    > to say that it is where i get my jokes from.
    >
    > Yes, i can be funny, that funny comes from within - but i can't sit
    > around all day and tell myself jokes!

    Well, you *could*, but you'd probably be carted away to a
    place where you'd be put in one of those white jackets that goes
    on backwards with the really long sleeves...........

    ;)

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle

  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    Smeghead wrote:
    > On 13 May 2005 06:22:12 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
    > wrote:
    >> You know what? The past couple of days *my* 'source of funny'
    >> was dead, but tonight I *decided* to bring it back to life, so I did!
    >
    > [Mr. K Mode: On] Was that with C or D cell batteries?

    D cells. Heavy duty.

    >> It's all inside yourself you know.
    >
    > The whole thing? WHOAH! [Mr. K Mode: Off]

    <raises paper fan to hide blush>

    >> But if it's any consolation, the
    >> TW page won't open at all for me either.
    >
    > I wonder what's up with that?

    I dunno, but it's really aggravating me now. One of those
    cases of wanting in because it's forbidden to me.

    --
    >^,,^< Miracle

  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.starsiege.tribes (More info?)

    "Ratz2010" <noSpam@all.com> wrote in message
    >I haven't been able to view TribalWar for the past 2 days. Can anyone
    >verify
    > they are down? http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/ thanks.

    it's half up.

Games Video Games