Double click on start menu and get search.

August 11, 2005 5:55:03 PM

On my links for My Document, My pitcures and My Music when I double click
them I get the search window, when I right click on them the drop down lists
search first and open second or third, How can I correct this and put open
first?
August 11, 2005 7:53:59 PM

TLD wrote:

> On my links for My Document, My pitcures and My Music when I double
> click them I get the search window, when I right click on them the
> drop down lists search first and open second or third, How can I
> correct this and put open first?

Try MVP Doug Knox's fix:

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_folder_open....

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

"Malke" wrote:

> TLD wrote:
>
> > On my links for My Document, My pitcures and My Music when I double
> > click them I get the search window, when I right click on them the
> > drop down lists search first and open second or third, How can I
> > correct this and put open first?
>
> Try MVP Doug Knox's fix:
>
> http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_folder_open....
>
> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 7:48:02 PM

Thanks that did the trick. Thanks again.

!