New Tungstem E - no Photo or Expense icons

August 2, 2004 6:40:58 PM

Hi,

I just got a Tungsten E and noticed that, while the documentation
talks about an Photo program and an Expense program, there are no icons
for those programs.

Do I have to download those programs from Palm and install them?

Is the documentation wrong?

Any ideas? (I'm still working on getting the freebie "Docs to Go"
program installed.)

I should mention that this is a replacement Tungsten E. The first
one had a defective button, so I returned it. Maybe there's something
in the installation process I've forgotten to redo, or didn't realize
needed to be redone?

Bob Pownall
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 12:15:16 AM

Bob Pownall wrote:

> I just got a Tungsten E and noticed that, while the documentation
> talks about an Photo program and an Expense program, there are no icons
> for those programs.

You have to install them from the included CD and then HotSync. They are
not on the unit when it comes out of the package.
Anonymous
August 3, 2004 1:48:42 AM

Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> You have to install them from the included CD and then HotSync. They are
> not on the unit when it comes out of the package.

Thanks for the info - I'll do that.

Bob Pownall
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 7:27:08 PM

<You have to install them from the included CD and then HotSync. They are
not on the unit when it comes out of the package.>

FWIW, there's other options that have to be installed the same way -- the
PowerOne calculator for instance.
- --

regards,
Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video