I'm torn between these..what do you think?

System 1

Antec Sonata Plus 550 Black/ Silver Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 550W Power Supply - Retail

$179.99 -$30.00 Instant $149.99

CORSAIR XMS2 DHX 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX

$126.00 -$17.00 Instant $109.00 $30.00 MIR


ASUS P5Q-E LGA 775 Intel P45 Intel Motherboard


$159.99 $159.99


Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core Processor Model BX80562Q6600

$199.99 $199.99
Subtotal: $618.97-$50.00

or this system

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11288790&whse=BC&Ne=5000001+4000000&eCat=BC|84|56671&N=4017755%204294908621&Mo=3&No=0&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&Sp=C
4 answers Last reply
More about torn these what think
  1. Roll your own, way better on SOME parts like the ram and mb.
  2. royalcrown said:
    Roll your own, way better on SOME parts like the ram and mb.

    Yep, your own build is far better. That prebuilt one has horrible graphics and motherboard that doesn't oc, and what is a 2.4ghz q6600 without oc? :p
  3. dagger said:
    Yep, your own build is far better. That prebuilt one has horrible graphics and motherboard that doesn't oc, and what is a 2.4ghz q6600 without oc? :p


    a q6600 that doesn't die after 2.5 years is what.
  4. royalcrown said:
    a q6600 that doesn't die after 2.5 years is what.

    It's a 2.4ghz q6600, instead of, say, a more typical 3.6ghz or 4ghz q6600. :na:
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Motherboards