A first look at Nehalem Performance

topper743

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2007
The posted link is from an article released today 5 June. Don't like it don't read it. Before Nehalem hits the streets I'm sure there will be more threads about it. This is an early indepth review with some impressive results.

iluvgillgill

Splendid
Jan 1, 2007
the post i gave is posted before you and is link to the same Anand article so yours is repeat post.

what you said its all been said in the other thread.so i doubt anyone is going to read your over the other 1.tough luck!

G

your starting another thread that is expanding rapidly... in 10 minutes a page and a half has been added to the thread... stop trying to be cool and start an identical thread

iluvgillgill

Splendid
Jan 1, 2007
your starting another thread that is expanding rapidly... in 10 minutes a page and a half has been added to the thread... stop trying to be cool and start an identical thread

thank you!!!jsut exactly what i mean.if its the same news what "NEXT BIG THING" would happen?i know start a big chaos against you topper743!!!!THAT SURE TO BE "BIG"(if anyone have sympathy for you.)

topper743

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2007
[thank you!!!jsut exactly what i mean.if its the same news what "NEXT BIG THING" would happen?i know start a big chaos against you topper743!!!!THAT SURE TO BE "BIG"(if anyone have sympathy for you.)]

It's tough to determine exactly what you are trying to say here, you have a unique way of putting things to say the least. I think that my post speaks for itself. I just found a new interesting article That I wanted to share with the forum. That's it. I did not know that there were others. iluvgillgi ll feel free not to comment further.