Pc Virus disable my pc CD-ROM,also my DSL Connection and speakers it s

macurox

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012
I tried many thing : run my McAffee antivirus, and it seems that cleaned several viruses, I also used Malwarebytes and cought some more, I finally used Spy-bot and clean up all...BUT: "my CD_Rom does not allow the cd to run it seems to block" it, my DSL connections I tried to repair connection and it says that it does not exist, eventhough, my moden have all green lights and I did reboot again and again, same with my speakers it says not sound and it also says it doesnot exist. I tried in safe mode...by the way as I tried Task Mannager and I pront for all components viewe over 80% showed as stopped and I try to activate and it says "I DO NOT HAVE ACSESS" or if I want run as administrator it denies or cancells it...any tip out there??? thanks
Best regards
PD

Solution

If your computer is USB bootable, have a friend's computer you could use to create USB flash bootable drive with your Windows disk ?

If you had that many infections, you should re-install the OS.

macurox

Honorable
Aug 27, 2012

Yes, I think that is the best, before I take to a tech, I wanted to try it myself, but the problem is that I cannot reinstall my windows due to the fact that I do not have CD-Rom runnin and no DSL connection,Viruses blocked me from these..
thank you though Ksiemg !!!
Regards
PD

If your computer is USB bootable, have a friend's computer you could use to create USB flash bootable drive with your Windows disk ?

Solution