Sign in with
Your question

Computer boot failure system halted 2 beeps

Last response: in Windows Vista
August 28, 2012 12:43:42 AM

Hello,
Can anyone help me with this problem. I was using my computer and finished installing .Net framework, it said to restart so i did. Then the PC froze for about 30mins and wouldn't shut down. Blank Screen or i don't now if it was stuck at where its turning on. Well i shut down the pc and turned it back on. It went on regularly but it beeped 2 times and then, something came up on the screen saying, Boot Failure: System Halted.
August 28, 2012 10:55:13 AM

g12x said:
Hello,
Can anyone help me with this problem. I was using my computer and finished installing .Net framework, it said to restart so i did. Then the PC froze for about 30mins and wouldn't shut down. Blank Screen or i don't now if it was stuck at where its turning on. Well i shut down the pc and turned it back on. It went on regularly but it beeped 2 times and then, something came up on the screen saying, Boot Failure: System Halted.

Beep codes are explained in User's manual for your computer Model.
They vary, depending on MOBO. Download one from vendor's site.

Might try to do a startup repair.
Vista System Recovery Options:
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/What-a...
m
l
August 28, 2012 4:40:12 PM

Quote:
It is an organization that focuses specifically on how to succeed at Online promotion internet search website optimization through web development, internet search website placement, pay-per-click, seo, submission, analytics, conversion internet search website optimization and social networking and branding programs.
Thanks.
www.inboundseotoronto.ca

R U in the correct thread ?
m
l
!