Sign in with
Your question

WTB : Remote control

Last response: in Deals
April 9, 2003 3:55:35 AM

RF remote prefered, ass long as it works with XP, USB also prefered.

<font color=red>*</font color=red><font color=white>*</font color=white><font color=blue>*</font color=blue>
... And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.

More about : wtb remote control

April 11, 2003 5:50:32 PM

i can get the one manufactured by Hewlett Packard - I think its around $30 but I'll check it for ya

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>
April 11, 2003 5:54:30 PM

Cool, just make sure its not the one made for Win XP Media Canter. From what I hear, they only work in that OS.

<font color=red>*</font color=red><font color=white>*</font color=white><font color=blue>*</font color=blue>
... And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
Related resources
April 22, 2003 1:43:09 AM

The ATI Remote Wonder is about $50 US. I really like it. Nice feel, nice weight, very accurate at any distance, programmable, everything. I got one with my 9700 Pro AIW. It's awesome for couch potatoes like me who don't want to get up off the bed to play music on the computer.

XP 2500+ Barton @ 198x11.5@.185v
Thermalright SLK-800
Thermaltake Smartfan II
A7N8X Dlx
2x512MB Corsair PC3200
MSI GF3Ti500@265/570
2x80GB 7200RPM Maxtor
Soundstorm
April 22, 2003 2:56:41 AM

I thought about it, looked for a used one on ebay.. $50 is too much for a remote control....

April 22, 2003 3:29:30 AM

I'm just saying. That's new, anyway, according to the ATI website. I'd suggest you look around anyway. It's a nice remote, all the same.

XP 2500+ Barton @ 198x11.5@1.85v
Thermalright SLK-800
Thermaltake Smartfan II
A7N8X Dlx
2x512MB Corsair PC3200
BBA 9700 Pro AIW
2x80GB 7200RPM Maxtor
Soundstorm
April 22, 2003 5:41:46 PM

damnit, can't find that remote anymore - was being made by HP for like $30 but i can't find my distributor for it for the life of me, and i can't even find a link for it online ! ! ! ! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i really need to write things down when is ee 'em (i wanted to order one for myself too) but i'll keep on lookin

<b>I'm
just
taking
up
space.

Heheheh, and you thought I was done</b>
April 22, 2003 5:45:17 PM

There is a packard bell one out there... but you have to find some homebrew software for it to work. I was gonna buy one off of someone on this board, but it came up missing ther reciever, so he refunded my money. If you do find it, lemme know :) 

!