DDR 400 2GB
Geforce 7950GT
320GB HD
onboard audio
Zboard keyboard
basic optic mouse
22 inch monitor
two big speakers

Alright, so, we were playing WoW, then our character started walking backwards and jumping, we though the keyboard was just a little messed, we closed the game to the desktop, and boom, start bar went nuts, things were being highlighted everywhere as if the Left arrow key was on all the time. So, we restarted the computer, it continued... So then I gave him my keyboard, still did it... So, we used an old PS/2 port keyboard, still did it. So we though it may have been hardware based.

So, my dad went out and spent 500 bucks and bought a

Q6600
Some micro-ATX mobo
2GB DDR2 667mhz

So, we installed all that, installed a fresh copy of windows, and guess what... after about an hour of use, it started again...

We're out of ideas man... We don't know why the keyboard seems to have a key stuck (it isn't that because we've tried 3 different kinds)

Could it be the CD drives? the Flash drives? the Speakers? PSU? We don't know anymore..

it even did it in the Bios...

Any ideas men/women? We need em...

akhilles

Splendid
If your description is accurate, it could be malware.

http://freedrweb.com/cureit/

Write this to a disk on a working pc. Restart the problematic pc in safe mode. Tab F8. Run a quick scan and then a full scan. Click the play button. If the scan comes up clean, do a fresh install of windows + latest drivers.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
IT did it during windows installation when i went to type in the CD key...

.. a fresh install and it still went insane.

I'm thinking its electrical interference of some sort now