Snail Mail Goodies Update

I've gotten one of those neat ideas, so I'm busy making
all of y'all the same thing, each being slightly different. I'm
going to wait until I get them all ready to mail, then send
them out at once.
It's really cute thing to mostly pass along to a lady friend
or your mom, wife, you get the idea, as it's a bit feminine.

After this, I'm getting the itch to get away from paper,
and do something in a different medium. One of my clay
fiend friends is hounding me to get back to claying, so I
might do that, but the clay room is a horror of a mess.

Who knows? I never know from one day to the next
what I'll feel like doing, so goodness knows *what* the
next goodie will be. But I think I like the idea of sending
everyone's at the same time.

I finished cleaned my sewing/beading room today, so
it's all ready to work in. It's at the end of the house closest
to GNA, so the laptop is working its wireless magic real
good. I love looking around and seeing all my stuff- the
fabric stash is in open bookcases, and the rainbow of colors
is cheerful. A helluva mess, but still cheerful!! :)
I was in a hurry and dumped a pile of stuff on the floor in
front of them, so *getting* to the fabric still needs some work.
:eek:}

Gosh, I do so many crafty things (not all of them well, mind
you!) so the choices are a bit daunting- what to do?

I might ask y'all some questions down the line, like how
many of you have kids, who doesn't have a female to pass
anything to, or her favorite color, or your favorite color, etc.-
things that might help me make up my mind as to the sort of
thingy to make.

Anyway, pardon the ramble, but let me say "Thank you"
again to those who sent their snail mail addies- it's much more
rewarding for me to have a lot of folks to send these zoomy
things to, rather than just keep holding onto them until Christmas
and then try to give them all away. :D Ross' customers
have made out like bandits the last couple of holiday seasons.

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>^,,^< Miracle

schrodinger

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> I've gotten one of those neat ideas, so I'm busy making
> all of y'all the same thing, each being slightly different. I'm
> going to wait until I get them all ready to mail, then send
> them out at once.
> It's really cute thing to mostly pass along to a lady friend
> or your mom, wife, you get the idea, as it's a bit feminine.
>
> After this, I'm getting the itch to get away from paper,
> and do something in a different medium. One of my clay
> fiend friends is hounding me to get back to claying, so I
> might do that, but the clay room is a horror of a mess.
>
> Who knows? I never know from one day to the next
> what I'll feel like doing, so goodness knows *what* the
> next goodie will be. But I think I like the idea of sending
> everyone's at the same time.
>
> I finished cleaned my sewing/beading room today, so
> it's all ready to work in. It's at the end of the house closest
> to GNA, so the laptop is working its wireless magic real
> good. I love looking around and seeing all my stuff- the
> fabric stash is in open bookcases, and the rainbow of colors
> is cheerful. A helluva mess, but still cheerful!! :)
> I was in a hurry and dumped a pile of stuff on the floor in
> front of them, so *getting* to the fabric still needs some work.
> :eek:}
>
> Gosh, I do so many crafty things (not all of them well, mind
> you!) so the choices are a bit daunting- what to do?
>
> I might ask y'all some questions down the line, like how
> many of you have kids, who doesn't have a female to pass
> anything to, or her favorite color, or your favorite color, etc.-
> things that might help me make up my mind as to the sort of
> thingy to make.
>
> Anyway, pardon the ramble, but let me say "Thank you"
> again to those who sent their snail mail addies- it's much more
> rewarding for me to have a lot of folks to send these zoomy
> things to, rather than just keep holding onto them until Christmas
> and then try to give them all away. :D Ross' customers
> have made out like bandits the last couple of holiday seasons.
>
> --
> {{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}
>>^,,^< Miracle

Miracle,

Written back snail, but thanks for the loverly book mark recently received
here at Schrodinger towers. Nice to see there are real people on the other
end of this t'internet machine.

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:38:56 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@1way.com> wrote:

[snip]

>Miracle,
>
>Written back snail, but thanks for the loverly book mark recently received
>here at Schrodinger towers. Nice to see there are real people on the other
>end of this t'internet machine.

The fact that there are real people out there is why Mr. K refuses to
give out real-world info. :)

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

Schrodinger wrote:
> Miracle,
>
> Written back snail, but thanks for the loverly book mark recently
> received here at Schrodinger towers. Nice to see there are real
> people on the other end of this t'internet machine.

Oh way cool! I admit to seriously digging *getting* smail mail
as well as sending it. :)
Thank you for letting me know you got your mail okay. :)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again- I love meeting my 'Net
friends in "real life". Some of the BEST times I've had in life were
in California, meeting up with other newsgroupers from the Mark
and Brian NG. Bryan from here (aka ClayPidgeon/MandB.net) is
truly my Adopted Little Brother #1, and Try is ALB #2. Pokey
would be another ALB, but he's 6 months older than me, so he has
to be an Adopted OLDER Brother! LOL

I was shopping Saturday, and it is the only time I take my cell
phone with me, so Ross can call me and find me in a store- I'm so
damn short! LOL Anyway, the phone rang, and it was my friend
Cathy, from the M&B newsgroup! It was *so* funny, because she's
also a papercrafter, and here I was in Michael's Arts & Crafts! :D

I've also said (a lot!) that I'm the same in here as I am in real life-
that I type exactly what I'd say to you in person. And it's true- ask
the guys. Even at 52, I'm a tiny, rowdy little thing who is NEVER
gonna grow up- I like playing too much for that nonsense. I have to
grow old, but I don't *have* to "grow up"!!

It's a myth, anyway. Look at your worksite- it's the same as any
grade in school, with all the personalities, and the teacher has been
replaced by a "boss", but otherwise it's the same. So is the rest of
life- the toys we had as children just become more sophisticated as
we age. In fact, I'm typing this on my latest toy....... :)

--
{{{{{HUGZ!}}}}}

> I was shopping Saturday, and it is the only time I take my cell
> phone with me, so Ross can call me and find me in a store- I'm so
> damn short! LOL

That's why stephusband and I put the bicycle flag on stepwife's wheelchair!
Esp. since that thing is turbo-charged and she can be halfway across a
trade show before we know what happened. (She loves to leave skid marks in
parking lots.)

> It's a myth, anyway. Look at your worksite- it's the same as any
> grade in school, with all the personalities, and the teacher has been
> replaced by a "boss", but otherwise it's the same. So is the rest of
> life- the toys we had as children just become more sophisticated as
> we age. In fact, I'm typing this on my latest toy....... :)

Except for the bullies, at least where I work. The bosses can be as
fearsome as any principal, but they hire for quality so it's more like
being in a selective private school than a prison-like public school where
everyone is forced to go.

Smeghead wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 22:38:56 GMT, "Schrodinger" <no@1way.com> wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
>> Miracle,
>>
>> Written back snail, but thanks for the loverly book mark recently
>> received here at Schrodinger towers. Nice to see there are real
>> people on the other end of this t'internet machine.
>
> The fact that there are real people out there is why Mr. K refuses to
> give out real-world info. :)

Yah, and I think the lucky duck is on holiday again...........

Miracle Smith wrote:
> Bryan from here (aka ClayPidgeon/MandB.net) is
> truly my Adopted Little Brother #1, and Try is ALB #2.

Oh Troy- I'm so sorry!!
You know I meant "Troy is ALB #2"!!!

On 9 Jun 2005 07:36:18 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:

> Yah, and I think the lucky duck is on holiday again...........

Who?

--
"There's violence to be done."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in
>
>> I was shopping Saturday, and it is the only time I take my cell
>> phone with me, so Ross can call me and find me in a store- I'm so
>> damn short! LOL
>
> That's why stephusband and I put the bicycle flag on stepwife's
> wheelchair! Esp. since that thing is turbo-charged and she can be
> halfway across a trade show before we know what happened. (She loves
> to leave skid marks in parking lots.)

<smiles> Same sitch here when I take the scooter shopping. Ross
doesn't have a prayer locating me!

>> It's a myth, anyway. Look at your worksite- it's the same as any
>> grade in school, with all the personalities, and the teacher has been
>> replaced by a "boss", but otherwise it's the same. So is the rest of
>> life- the toys we had as children just become more sophisticated as
>> we age. In fact, I'm typing this on my latest toy....... :)
>
> Except for the bullies, at least where I work. The bosses can be as
> fearsome as any principal, but they hire for quality so it's more like
> being in a selective private school than a prison-like public school
> where everyone is forced to go.

Man, I never had that luck! Good for you! :)

--

Mr K wrote:
> On 9 Jun 2005 07:36:18 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:
>
>> Yah, and I think the lucky duck is on holiday again...........
>
> Who?

You! But you weren't on holiday. You were just ignoring
us, or being quiet.

Do me a favor? Don't be so quiet for a few days..........

--

On 10 Jun 2005 06:05:20 GMT, Miracle Smith wrote:

> You! But you weren't on holiday. You were just ignoring
> us, or being quiet.

The latter. If I have nothing to say, I say nothing.

I'm not female, y'know? :)

> Do me a favor? Don't be so quiet for a few days..........

Righto.

--
"There's violence to be done."
R.L.U. #300033, running WM 0.80.1 under MDK9.1(and a half)

Tuesday is "Addressing the Envelopes Day"!

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:42ae8cf8_2
@galaxy.uncensored-news.com:

> Tuesday is "Addressing the Envelopes Day"!

So what are you going to say to them in your speech? ;)

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:42ae8cf8_2
> @galaxy.uncensored-news.com:
>
>> Tuesday is "Addressing the Envelopes Day"!
>
> So what are you going to say to them in your speech? ;)

I told them to hustle their little asses to their assigned
destinations! LOL

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:42b11f72$1_2
@galaxy.uncensored-news.com:

> I told them to hustle their little asses to their assigned
> destinations! LOL

I was going to make a comment about the anatomy of envelopes but my head
started hurting thinking about it too much. ;)

"ScratchMonkey" <scratchmonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:42b11f72$1_2
> @galaxy.uncensored-news.com:
>
>> I told them to hustle their little asses to their assigned
>> destinations! LOL
>
> I was going to make a comment about the anatomy of envelopes but my head
> started hurting thinking about it too much. ;)

Well, for sure I will watch where I like my envelopes from now on....

Quixote

TRENDING THREADS