P45 motherboard options

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
I was looking for a P45 motherboard and like the Asus P5Q deluxe, haven't seen the Abit IP45 Pro yet, and was extremely interested in the BIOSTAR TPower I45. Has anyone seen any reliable sites review this mobo yet?

I ask b/c all I see is news links about how with it somebody broke some record w/ it or something, maybe a FSB record or w/e, anyways as far as a great o/c, what else would be great,t here is also gigabyte model's and a DFI option as well, although i dunno haven't used DFi in years, and not sure I want to try soemthing too new w/o at least a coupel reliable reviews.

1. BIOSTAR TPower I45

2. Abit IP45 Pro [not out yet, I think]

3. Asus P5Qdeluxe

that is the order I'd like to go, seeing as there are no reviews on the Biostar I have a hard time choosing it over the well est. Asus...

akhilles

Splendid
P5Q Deluxe is the safe bet for you. There are reviews of this board. Looks great. o/cs well. I45 is the top overclocker, but you're no kingpin. Or else you would've bought it in a heart beat.

FrozenGpu

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007

no doubt, I also heard from chuck that the board that was sued to set that record was not the retail version of the biostar tpower, either, so it leaves me feeling just a bit more uneasy, but still interested none the less.