Sign in with
Your question

Cant view anything that needs adobe flash player. drwatsons debugger

Last response: in Windows XP
September 5, 2010 8:16:11 AM

Hello,
my internet shuts down every time im in a site that uses adobe flash player. It says i need to download latest version but when i go in to do that internet shuts down and flashes up drwatsons debugger programme has error messages. dont know what dr watson is? a virus? fantastic if anyone can help me get adobe flash running again. you need to explain with no jargon as i have no computer knowledge. Thanks (Susan)
September 10, 2010 4:28:51 PM

More than likely a virus. Watson usually doesn't appear unless there's corruption, which is usually from a virus.

Run antivirus and see what comes up.
September 10, 2010 4:39:47 PM

Run through the malware guide in my signature.

While in safe mode with networking, uninstall, and reinstall Adobe Flash.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
September 11, 2010 12:09:15 PM

sue2506 said:
Hello,
my internet shuts down every time im in a site that uses adobe flash player. It says i need to download latest version but when i go in to do that internet shuts down and flashes up drwatsons debugger programme has error messages. dont know what dr watson is? a virus? fantastic if anyone can help me get adobe flash running again. you need to explain with no jargon as i have no computer knowledge. Thanks (Susan)

is this happens when you use internet explorer or other browser, if it is, try installing Mozilla Firefox (may be you have to download Firefox somewhere else) then open website (like utube) try to install adobe flash player.good luck..
!