PDB file Sync.

Tags:
August 8, 2004 9:56:46 AM

Hi

I have an application and a PDB file to work with.

after Sync. , i cant find the PDB file on my BackUp dir.

My questein is:
does the HotSync, transfer the pdb file back from my handheld to the
pc ? and if not how can i "download" it back to my pc ?

Thanks

More about : pdb file sync

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 3:57:03 AM

In article <dede9098.0408080456.38f867fe@posting.google.com>,
yarong@postil.com (Yaron) wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have an application and a PDB file to work with.
>
> after Sync. , i cant find the PDB file on my BackUp dir.
>
> My questein is:
> does the HotSync, transfer the pdb file back from my handheld to the
> pc ? and if not how can i "download" it back to my pc ?
>
> Thanks

If the .PDB file has its backup bit set. Get a copy of FileZ and check.
You can also use FileZ to set the backup bit.

Bob Harris
Anonymous
August 9, 2004 4:15:14 PM

I use the following options in the ifo file

option backup on
TYPE DB

I suppose that opening the database on the palm, then opening the
menu,
opening "database preferences" and checking the backup box should
work.

!