Oops, Sorry Guys....

I've been hunting down a small sewing machine on eBay
for crafting use, and tonight I discovered that I had been
outbid on all of them.
So the hunt began! I got so wrapped up that I just now
finished!! LOL

BUT- in the process I found (and BOUGHT) a dream
of a machine that I once had! It's the Singer TouchTronic2000,
and my EX mother-in-law talked me into trading it in for the
Athena model, and that damn Athena was a total turkey from
day one!!!!

So, imagine my delight to find one with all the accessories
intact, being sold by a sewing machine repair guy. I'm so happy
I could jump up & down and shoot sparks out of my ass!!

My original one sold for $800.00 new, as it was top-of-the-
line back then (mid-seventies). Paid a tenth of that for the
replacement, which is a tremendous deal, as that model is still
popular and dependable. The Athena was a total POS, and
there aren't any working ones left that I can find. I gave mine
away, that's how much I hated it.

Oh, and I also found a little toy one to use for papercrafting.
So that was a night well spent! Wheeeeeee........

Okay, I'm going to grab a quart of ice cream and be right back...............................

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in news:42ac110a_1
@galaxy.uncensored-news.com:

> I've been hunting down a small sewing machine on eBay
> for crafting use

So are you a regular on rec.textiles, yet?

Stepwife is the Queen of eBay, so you might want to coordinate with her so
as not to find yourselves bidding against each other. After all, you
probably go after all the same things! ;)

Adrian Ng wrote:
> Excellent thread A++++ would read again!

Tell me the truth- it was the "wheeee" at the end, right?

--

Adrian Ng wrote:
> Excellent thread A++++ would read again!

*OH!* LMFAO

ScratchMonkey wrote:
> So are you a regular on rec.textiles, yet?

No, but give me time.......

> Stepwife is the Queen of eBay, so you might want to coordinate with
> her so as not to find yourselves bidding against each other. After
> all, you probably go after all the same things! ;)

It's all hers for awhile- I blew my stash last night! LOL

On eBay my seller ID is "isquith". :)

--