Status
Not open for further replies.

tomasb2

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2003
I have to sell one! wife wants to walk in the livingroom again? Got five systems in there right now!! It is a HP vectra VL400 motherboard in a minitower case. It has a Pentium 3 700Mhz CPU (upgradable to a 1000Mhz 133 Mhz (socket 370)). It has 1 stick of 256 MB 133Mhz ram, floppy drive, CD-rom, Firewire PCI card installed, 8MB AGP Diamond video card. It has onboard LAN 10/100, onboard video, onboard sound, onboard USB 1.1 (2 ports). It is a great running computer for any one on a budget or for kids to do their homework on!!! It does not include monitor but I will include keyboard & mouse if you need them. Shipping to US $30.00 (add $5.00 if you want insurance & signature confirmation). Alaska & Hawaii & foreign countries would cost more (for the jokers amongst you). I would like to get $200.00 but will listen to REASONABLE offers. Would also consider trading for a GOOD 17" monitor (.25mm AG pitch or better) as my eyes are going!!!

papasmurf

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2002
great deal, if my pocket pc hadn't gone and killed itself I'd spend the cash on this. My server is the suck and I need something new. meh maybe I can scrounge some cash together. I'll pm you if I figure out a way. What kind of motherboard is it? kt133? What are the timings and manufacturer of the ram and what are the specs on the hard drive?

Treat your body like a $600 car. God didn't intend it to last so use it. Run it into the ground!<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by PapaSmurf on 04/13/03 05:17 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS