qmalik

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2007
i have it...got it for $180...best case ever for that price point...came with 8 fans! (i live next to microcenter)

i was looking for a full ATX...came down to a few cases..butt his one and the price tag for me totally won it. the other cases were good also...but if u add in the fact u need to buy more fans for most of the other cases....it was clear Antec 1200 (all 8 fans can easliy be installed) was the winner.

PS: I was looking at Cosmos 1200 (cost too much and not enough fans to start off...so the price is even more) and the TT armor (old features....not as good quality...not as good air flow either...but it was for $145 w/ a deal....but still nnot worth it compared to 1200)

qmalik

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2007
antec 1200 is full atx..not mid tower...that is antec 900. All good full towers cost $150+ ...i got mine for $180 w/ 8 fans and new features...so im happy...its not the best case...but for me...FULL TOWER WISE...its the best bang for buck....especially if u dont have to pay shipping!

PS: I got mine from microcenter $179...store pick up...if u buy it from micro center or newegg and have it shipped that might cost you about $200....which is getting close to cosmos 1200 ($220? i think)....hwoever, i think cosmos only comes with 4 fans....great case tho....i actualyl like the case material better on it tbh...but if i had to buy 4 more fnas...that would make it cost like...$250....which wasnt worth it too me....toooo expensive

There is a new verison of TT Armor (mid and full atx) also...around the same price point as Antec 1200..i think...but from what i have read/seen the antec 1200 was a better buy.

stove

Distinguished
May 24, 2008
qmalik, can you look up the antec 1200 on amazon.com for me, I want to buy it, but just making sure it is the same one that newegg has on its site before i order it.