What is this

cyndireed

Honorable
Sep 19, 2012
I lost my internet explorer and my 64 bit on my start button. I really don't know much about all this. I did download a new internet explorer 8 that went fine but still nothing in my start button for either. I tried to down load windows vista 64 bit as I have a Vista from Dell. now it says not compatible I am so confused and don't know what to do. I check for virus had none. can someone help me please....
thanks
Cyndi

Drag the Internet Icon to the start button. Don't understand your other problem.

What you posted does not make much sense. Vista 64bit is the operating system, what exactly did you download and what did you do with it?

Start at the beginning and put in exactly what you did and what you tried to install. IE8 should have an icon on your desktop and also in the Start menu in Programs. May be it's under Internet Explorer.

You may want to find a friend that knows something about computers to help you, with how you explained what is going on, if you try to fix whatever happened (if anything even did) on your own, you'd probably just make it worse. There is no need to download Vista from anywhere unless you are trying to re-install Windows on your computer.