I have a software called PCwizard2008 if you need any more detailed info.
So I've read that this chip/motherboard combo are decent for overclocking up to speeds of around 3.5ghz. If I could get near that I will be happy
This is your chance to educate a n00b.
1. What software am I going to need?
2. Is there a good overclocking guide that is better than the junk Google turns up?
3. Is anyone willing to give me detailed instructions on exactly how to overclock this specific setup?
4. Will I need to acquire a CPU fan? I have only the stock Intel one at the moment.
5. What sort of speed do you think I can get to?