ads and online games show error

when I use IE6, some ads on the web pages do not come up and show the "page
cannot be displayed". The whole page comes up, it's just ads and when I try
to play internet games off of sites. I thought it might be because of a
setting in a virus or spyware program I am running, but i reinstalled all of
them and I cannotfigure out how to fix it. please help :)

niki

For Internet Explorer assistance:

Please visit the Internet Explorer newsgroup experts:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP