Sign in with
Your question

Pc password

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 8, 2010 11:01:56 AM

Hello,i am not remember computer password.How search?

More about : password

September 9, 2010 3:36:13 AM

Google search windows login recovery. At one time I forgot windows password. I created a windows password reset disk with this program and I successfully reset the forgotten password with the disk.
a b 8 Security
September 9, 2010 8:03:37 AM

Quote:
Hello,i am not remember computer password.How search?

[#0005ff]The Rules of Tom's Hardware Forum say we shouldn't ask for password help in case someone is only trying to get into some else's computer or User Account. However, if you are doing that, the owner will know you've been in there because you will have deleted their password. After that, your dog will die and all your hair wil fall out so take this advice at your own risk.

Restart the computer and tap Function 8 then select Safe Mode from the menu. Log in as Administrator and hope he doesn't have a password as well. If he does, you're screwed. If he doesn't and you can get in, go into Control Panel>User Accounts and select the user you want to change then click on Delete the Password. Restart into Normal mode and you have full access.
[/#000ff]
a b 8 Security
September 9, 2010 8:56:23 AM

Quote:
After that, your dog will die and all your hair wil fall out so take this advice at your own risk.
What it means is that the Owner will kill your dog and pull all your hair out.

Small risk, what are the odds the owner will actually get every single hair? might miss a few.
!