August XP update

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 12, 2005 8:25:44 PM

What items were updated in the recent XP update? I believe there were
eight files, but since I checked auto-install, I didn't get to see what
each was about.

More about : august update

August 12, 2005 8:25:45 PM

Check your update history at WU/MU. Click on the most recent updates for
more info.

--
Curt,
'The way is open to those who would see'

"Richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message
> What items were updated in the recent XP update? I believe there were
> eight files, but since I checked auto-install, I didn't get to see what
> each was about.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 11:07:02 PM

Hi,

What is WU/MU and how does one get there?

"Curt" wrote:

> Check your update history at WU/MU. Click on the most recent updates for
> more info.
>
> --
> Curt,
> 'The way is open to those who would see'
>

> "Richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message
> > What items were updated in the recent XP update? I believe there were
> > eight files, but since I checked auto-install, I didn't get to see what
> > each was about.

Related resources
August 13, 2005 1:27:34 AM

WU = Windows Update, MU = Microsoft Update. Either should be listed at the
top of the "Start Menu".

--

"new office 2003 user" <newoffice2003user@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:C3528966-296D-48A9-B03F-A6D40463CC8A@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> What is WU/MU and how does one get there?
>
> "Curt" wrote:
>
>> Check your update history at WU/MU. Click on the most recent updates for
>> more info.
>>
>> --
>> Curt,
>> 'The way is open to those who would see'
>>

>> "Richard" <rmk@wonderland.net> wrote in message
>> > What items were updated in the recent XP update? I believe there were
>> > eight files, but since I checked auto-install, I didn't get to see what
>> > each was about.

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 4:12:25 PM

Windows Update/Microsoft Update....the web site has a list of the updates
you've installed.

!