Help with Pinnacle Studio 15 HD Software

edthompson

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Hello, I have upgraded to Pinnacle 15 studio 15 HD however I have experienced several problems with what appears to be lack of memory on my system. I have recently tried to make a DVD of photos then added music and transitions. I find when I playback the vidoe on my computer it is fine but when I burn onto a DVD then play it the sound stops during the transitions. Can anyone help? I operate on Windows Vista. Ed Thompson

The Pinnacle support / Forum site is here.
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Pinnacle+Studio+16.html

Brett Johnson

Reputable
Mar 16, 2014
I recently began encountering problems in the make movie process with my Pinnacle 15 Ultimate app. My preview showed everything working perfectly but DVD production process was doing all kinds of goofy things and not completing successfully. I spent the last two weeks extremely frustrated and confused by the sudden change when it had been working fine. I have stumbled across a solution for my problem and suspect it may help others. I went into the settings and changed the default setting of "Create File and Burn DVD" to just "Create File But Don't Burn DVD". The file created successfully, then I changed the setting to "Burn DVD From Previously Created Content" and burned my DVD.....The DVD produced perfectly ~ all sound was there and the overall burning process went faster! I suspect the default setting code may have issues or be "fragile" (just a small thing can make it go haywire). Anyway, since going to this method of producing DVDs I have burned many DVDs the past few days and all have come out fine. Hope this helps others who are experiencing similar challenges with Pinnacle.