Windows cannot find C:\\Program Files\\Mozilla Firefox\\firefox exe make sure yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

naimahsalimah

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2010
Last night, 12 hours from now, 10:46 pm, Google Chrome/Mozilla worked fine, so I downloaded photoshop, and when I tried to install it, it says I have to be an admin. So, I logged off this account and signed in as Administrator, so when I tried to click Mozilla Firefox, it doesn't work. All it did was it came out with this : " Windows cannot find C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox exe.' Make sure you typed the name correctly and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, then click search"
So then I was like "Oh, okay, I'll log off and log in the other account", then I did, and I clicked Google Chrome, it came out with the same type of message! "Windows cannot find bla bla bla" then I tried mozilla, same story! And also I tried clicking my anti virus to scan for viruses but that won't work too! It says the same thing :(
So, I clicked start, clicked Run and typed in msconfig it also has the same message :??:
Please, tell me how to fix this.

You downloaded Photoshop? Where from? I wasn't aware that Adobe sold Photoshop as a download (but I'm willing to be corrected). Or was it the trial version?

If the download was from a non-Adobe source, it's possible that it was corrupt and that your PC has been infected with a virus. You should try running an antivirus program from a bootable CD.

Debaditya Ray

Reputable
May 9, 2014
that is probably due to registry errors.I advise you to download this software from http "://download.cnet.com/Free-Window-Registry-Repair/3000-2086_4-10606555.html" and then click on full scan and then fix errors .If it does not fix the problem, please reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS