Sign in with
Your question

ASUS n13 usb driver installation

Last response: in Windows Vista
October 1, 2012 11:02:19 PM

I bought new n13 usb adapter by asus, it came with an installation cd, but i can't read it. So I went online and downloaded the driver (Vista 32-bit) and I extract the files and open the installation wizard, but instead I get a notepad with the code on it. Can someone walk me through the installation process, I'm getting desperate, customer support couldn't help me over several hours, so any advice is welcome.
a b \ Driver
October 2, 2012 10:31:55 AM

flamediger said:
I bought new n13 usb adapter by asus, it came with an installation cd, but i can't read it. So I went online and downloaded the driver (Vista 32-bit) and I extract the files and open the installation wizard, but instead I get a notepad with the code on it. Can someone walk me through the installation process, I'm getting desperate, customer support couldn't help me over several hours, so any advice is welcome.

Can you copy or (drag) the CD to your HDD and then click on the setup file in the new location ?
m
l
October 2, 2012 10:43:54 AM

I just copied the contents of the cd to a flash drive using a different computer, and that worked so just ignore this question.
m
l
!