Why, why why why why

California

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2009
I wish there was a program that analyed all my components, told me what frequencies and voltage and heat they could handle. Then the ITK for intel ocing could just copy in the parameters cut/paste/run/reboot. ::))I swear if i didn't have a electrician background i wouldn't have the patience for learning all the different acronyms for 1 thing. ...so this is overclocking...laboriously killing my eyes reading, comparing, finding the latest news....making sure your not implenenting old information - Sitting around coming up with a relevant gameplan and testing sucxzors when i could just set in my new parameters in a bios. thats a program i would pay money for..big time. I would quit my biggest addiction for atleast a few days.
This is my plea. Thanks for letting me vent guys I hope this site is my new fav. it will the latest one in 5 in the last Gigahour...GHAaa!

Signed Smoking California
working D945GTP board , P4 630 prescott 3Ghz single, into a 4200ddr2/533MHz setup unbalanced channels 3.5Gtotal. if i posted all my utilities im sure someone could help ..i hope to post it all soon..anyone got a blank form link?

Mondoman

Splendid
Since the components' limits vary even among parts with the same model number, you need to experiment to find out what your specific components can do. A major factor in this is heat, so the specific physical setup and airflow of your case can also play a big role.

Roffey123

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2008
On par with: "why doesn't everyone get along methinks" in the grand scheme of "Seemingly simple problems demanding overly complex and impossible solutions" catagory.