Comic Book Movie Adaptations

Smeghead wrote:
> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.

Not yet, but we plan to- Jessica Alba is in it. :)

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On 12 Jul 2005 08:29:45 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.
>
> Not yet, but we plan to- Jessica Alba is in it. :)

An Alba? Isn't that a small, curvy, adorable female of the homosapien
family and part of the sexius mammalius genus?

And she plays an invisible woman... of all the roles! The one person
you actually want to LOOK at, and she's prone to fade from view.

How come she couldn't have the power to make textiles within a close
proximity vanish when she gets moody.

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

"Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote in message
> Smeghead wrote:
>> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.
>
> Not yet, but we plan to- Jessica Alba is in it. :)

> <><><><><><><><>

Is she your daughter?

"Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.
>
> --
> --==< S m e g h e a d >==--

according to rottentomatoes

wait no,

according to everyone

it's poo.

> How come she couldn't have the power to make textiles within a close
> proximity vanish when she gets moody.

Now *that's* a superpower I could get behind! And in front of!

Smeghead wrote:
> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.

As someone else has done:
http://groups.google.nl/group/rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan/msg/ec98bc5b205a0286?hl=en&

Apparently, it's a fun little movie with zero memorable content, but
overall it's nice. There's several other opinions in the thread.
--
Frank

smeghead

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2001

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:23:29 +0200, Frank van Schie
<frankNOSPAM@email.it> wrote:

>Smeghead wrote:
>> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.
>
>As someone else has done:
>http://groups.google.nl/group/rec.arts.sf.written.robert-jordan/msg/ec98bc5b205a0286?hl=en&
>
>Apparently, it's a fun little movie with zero memorable content, but
>overall it's nice. There's several other opinions in the thread.

That's the general overview I've gotten from various online reviews.
Light, fast, fun comic-book fodder. Sounds like a good way to escape
some reality and summer heat!

--
--==< S m e g h e a d >==--

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> "Smeghead" <tribesfan@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> How come she couldn't have the power to make textiles within a close
>> proximity vanish when she gets moody.
>
> Now *that's* a superpower I could get behind! And in front of!

At a safe distance of course...

Quixote

Adrian Ng wrote:
> "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net> wrote...
>> Smeghead wrote:
>>> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.
>>
>> Not yet, but we plan to- Jessica Alba is in it. :)
>

> Is she your daughter?

Nope, but I so loved the Dark Angel TV show,
which she starred in, that I made the series' name
my nick in Tribes.

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

Miracle Smith's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his
body were:
> Adrian Ng wrote:
>>> Not yet, but we plan to- Jessica Alba is in it. :)
>> Is she your daughter?
> Nope, but I so loved the Dark Angel TV show,
> which she starred in, that I made the series' name
> my nick in Tribes.

I hated what fox did to Dark Angel. I think if they'd have kept things
where they were, instead of moving to fridays, it'd have lasted longer.

Smeghead wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2005 08:29:45 GMT, "Miracle Smith" <miracle@spamcop.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Smeghead wrote:
>>> So, has anyone here seen F4 yet? If so, critique it, please.
>>
>> Not yet, but we plan to- Jessica Alba is in it. :)
>
> An Alba? Isn't that a small, curvy, adorable female of the homosapien
> family and part of the sexius mammalius genus?
>
> And she plays an invisible woman... of all the roles! The one person
> you actually want to LOOK at, and she's prone to fade from view.
>
> How come she couldn't have the power to make textiles within a close
> proximity vanish when she gets moody.

Yep, you definitely get her appeal!!! LOL

Even as another female, she's easy to look at. I'd much
rather watch her in a movie than the much-hyped Angelina
Jolie.
Plus, for escape value, Jessica is much more believable
in her roles.

--
> ^,,^< Miracle, a lifetime [LD], DkAngel

Smeghead's last words before the Sword of Azrial plunged through his body
were:
> Rag seconds the motion! All in favor of considering Jessica Alba
> "Babe-a-licious" signify with "aye".

ay chihuahua!

> Rag seconds the motion! All in favor of considering Jessica Alba
> "Babe-a-licious" signify with "aye".

No, signify with sighhhhhhhhhh. ;)