shockwave

how to open a file with the .sfo : shockwave flash object : I have the
latest shockwave player and flash installed but cannot find a program to
play certain files I have received_________________all help on this please
Bill In Oz
1 answer Last reply
More about shockwave

    A file with the ".sfo" extension is not a shockwave file.
    The file would have to have the extension ".swf".

    File Extension Details for .SFO
    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=sfo&Submit3=Go%21

    File Extension Details for .SWF
    http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=swf&Submit3=Go%21

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "william smith" wrote:

    | how to open a file with the .sfo : shockwave flash object : I have the
    | latest shockwave player and flash installed but cannot find a program to
    | play certain files I have received_________________all help on this please
    | Bill In Oz

Shockwave Flash Microsoft Windows XP