how to open a file with the .sfo : shockwave flash object : I have the
latest shockwave player and flash installed but cannot find a program to
play certain files I have received_________________all help on this please
Bill In Oz

A file with the ".sfo" extension is not a shockwave file.
The file would have to have the extension ".swf".

File Extension Details for .SFO
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=sfo&Submit3=Go%21

File Extension Details for .SWF
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=swf&Submit3=Go%21