Sign in with
Your question

WindowXP installing on HP sata Hard drive

Last response: in Windows XP
Anonymous
a b α HP
September 13, 2010 1:29:54 PM

Hello, How to install windowXP in my HP dm4 laptop. windowXP is don't know the HP hard Drive. how to solve this case please, explain to me how to do installion

More about : windowxp installing sata hard drive

September 13, 2010 3:47:30 PM

Dude you need to find someone that can help you. If you don't know what your doing, you probably don't need to be installing an OS. An OS install can get very complicated and if you are not good at researching topics using google, or have a general knowledge with computer hardware and software, you are going to be getting your self into a world of hurt. I highly recommend finding someone local that can come and help walk you through an installation process.
m
l
September 13, 2010 4:17:28 PM

schm1tty said:
Dude you need to find someone that can help you. If you don't know what your doing, you probably don't need to be installing an OS. An OS install can get very complicated and if you are not good at researching topics using google, or have a general knowledge with computer hardware and software, you are going to be getting your self into a world of hurt. I highly recommend finding someone local that can come and help walk you through an installation process.

+1

How true.
m
l
Related resources
!