Quality Fan Controller?

ArchosSecutor

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2006
I recently bought a Sythe Kaze Master, but had numerous issues with the first, RMA'd to newegg, had numerous issues with 2nd, RMA'd again, and now it's out of stock indefinitely, so I got a refund.

However I need a new fan controller as I can't run any of my super power (1800 and 3000 rpm) fans without one.

I searched through topics and didn't see any reccomendations for quality fan controllers, so I thought I'd post a new topic.

Every fan controller I've looked at seems to have a high number of negative reviews/apparent failure rate.

I really wish the Scythe one would work properly for me as it looked very cool and I liked the features it provided. Something along the same lines that can control fans with the RPM range they are designed for and doesn't have channels that fail, easily readable LCD, and doesn't flash random numbers on the LCD is what I'm looking for.

fletch420

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2007
just bumping this as I need one as well and have not bothered to go find a good one. Hopefully someone has some good ones for us.

cheers

TRENDING THREADS